For ten years cheaptraintickets.info have been helping consumers book the cheapest train and bus tickets with our informative guides and hidden tips for cutting the price of fares.
- Founded in 2010
- Over 2 million visitors a month
- Works with major train companies
- Appeared on The Guardian, BBC and Trip Advisor
Our top guides:
Here’s a list of our most popular guides as rated by our visitors.
- The ultimate cheap train ticket guide
- How to get a £1 bus ticket
- How to get a £1 rail ticket
- Find out how to save 80% on any train ticket with
- Save 1/3 on all train tickets with a Rail Card
Why does the site exist?
Since 2008 the cost of travelling by train, bus or any public transport service has soared, not by a little but exponentially and not in anyway, shape or form that matches the level of service or wage increases.
We think it’s fair to say that the UK public have long been ripped off by the train, bus, metro and any other transport service which is considered a public service, especially the UK railway network when it was privatised between 1994 and 1997.
So you won’t be surprised that with the above we created cheaptraintickets.info with helping the British public travel for less.